Friday, February 6, 2009

Target, Big Lots & ELF Hauls

So, yesterday I went to target, big lots, and food 4 less. I went to target mainly to kill time and see if there were any good deals. They had a rimmel blush that I wanted to try, so u got that. Plus I had a coupon for any nyc product. I grabbed another blush. But when I got home I hated it. I stopped by big lots to grab a hair brush cuz it's cheaper there. And they had some makeup brushes for cheap!! I then realized that I need to buy coffee, so I stopped by the food 4 less next door and lo and behold they sold lots of elf products there!! So I grabbed a few that I've been wanting to try. So here they all are...


Pictured: e.l.f. Lip brushes and blending eye brush ($1.00 each). As well as travel retractable blush brushes ($1.00 each), angled e/s brush and shading brush ($0.50 each)


Pictured: e.l.f. Blush in 'flushed', all over color sticks in 'pink lemonade' & 'persimmon' and plumping lip glaze in "oasis" (all $1 each)


Pictured: Rimmel blush in "Santa Rose" ($2.99 at Target) and N.Y.C. blush in "West Side Wine" ($1.79 at target minus $0.50 coupon)


Pictured: Swatches of the e.l.f. blush and Rimmel blush in "Santa Rose"


Pictured: Swatches of the e.l.f. sticks 'pink lemonade' and 'persimmon'