Friday, February 6, 2009

Macy's Clinique Haul

I went to Macy's today because I really need to get my Clinique Acne Lotion thing. I swear by that thing. I ran out and stopped using it for a couple of weeks, and started breaking out RELENTLESSLY. It doesn't or rather hasn't removed all my acne, but over the past couple of months definitely reduced the appearances and breakout. It's definitely been a long time since I've gotten that MASSIVE zit anywhere on my face. And I think it's definitely because of this product. I also purchased their Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector because I had heard such great comments and reviews about it. I can't wait to try it out. And because I purchased over $30 i got a free bag/tote, so pink and cute.


Pictured: Clinique Tote, Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion, and Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector