Sunday, December 14, 2008

Collective Hauls (Sept - Nov '08) Part 2

I went to Downtown LA a couple of months ago in the Fashion District and I stepped into one of the makeup/perfume shops. I absolutely love these NYX shadow singles. It's a shame that they're shaped oddly. You can't really put them into the MAC palette or even the Coastal Scents ones. Also got some loose shadow powders.

Pictured: NYX Ultra Mania Pearls ($1) (I don't know the colors because I've already thrown out the stickers. It's dumb because the name is on the sticker that keeps the jars closed before you buy them.) NYX single shadows from the top, left to right: Silver, Asphalt, Rust, Casablanca, Blonde, Red Bean Pie, Almond and Marrakesh ($3.49 each).

This is actually my most recent haul from E.L.F. I finally got the studio line stuff, and for the most part I LOVE it. I also stocked up on my eyeshadow and blending brushes which I've fallen in love with as well. I order $30 worth of product and got free shipping. Good thing I tried looking for coupons online before ordering because I had in my shopping cart $23 worth of stuff, and would have had to pay $7 for shipping, coming out to be about $30 bucks. Now, I was able to buy $7 more product because of the free shipping coupon. What a deal! I also gotmy free gift again for recommending three friends plus a free gift bag with tissue, which I'm using for a scarf I bought for a friend.

Pictured: Travel Mirror, Total Face Brush, Eye Widener in White, Natural Lash Kit, Nail Polish in Champagne, Mineral Shadows in Earth and Royal ($3 each), Blending Eye Brush, and Eye Shadow Brush. From the Studio Line, Eyebrow kit in dark, Contouring Blush and Bronzing powder (which is a lot like Nars' orgasm), powder brush (which I LOVE! it's a flat top brush, very soft and dense), fan brush and complexion brush (which is much better than the regular total face brush).

More photos of my ELF haul: